It's not only a source of constant worry and frustration, but it can often be debilitating, keeping you from doing the things you want and need to do. Pain can make you tired, irritable, stressed, and depressed. It can affect your ability to work, interrupt your sleep, keep you from enjoying time with your family, make you give up your hobbies, and bring down your overall enjoyment of life.
At Pain Relief Associates, we also understand the concerns people have when trying to find the right place for their pain.
- Should I take pain medications, get an MRI, or see a surgeon?
- Do they Take My Insurance?
- How Much is this going to cost?
- Am I going to need a referral?
- How soon can they get me in to see the doctor?
- How long is it going to take for me to get better?
- Are they going to actually LISTEN to me, or are they just going to keep giving me different medications hoping to find one that works?
- I've been to several doctors, specialists, and therapists already. What else can I do for my condition?
- Am I going to have to live with this pain forever?
Now, here's the good news:
Pain Relief Associates is an integrated, pain management office with a team of doctors, made up of medical physicians and chiropractors, all working together to find the right approach for your specific condition, helping you reach your desired goal. We understand that you are in pain now and want to be seen right away, which is why we provide same day appointments for our new patients. During your first visit, you will be carefully listened to, thoroughly examined, and honestly given an answer as to whether or not we can help you. By using our teamwork approach, combined with our unique and state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technologies, we are able to provide a variety of non-surgical treatment options for our patients, some of whom, have already been to several different types of doctors, suffered with pain for years, and have even undergone surgery.